Unified Communications Solutions
Today’s business environment has become increasingly more complex. Interactions have expanded across multiple time zones and it is having a dramatic impact on business — slowing business processes, reducing responsiveness to key market trends and causing missed opportunities. With downsized teams, less budget, and reduced travel, collaboration is more critical than ever. McKinsey & Company states, "Raising the productivity of employees whose jobs can’t be automated is the next great performance challenge [for IT leaders]. Companies that get it right will build complex, talent-based competitive advantages that competitors won’t be able to duplicate easily – if at all."
Collaboration is the key to that kind of productivity improvement, and Cisco has the innovative tools and solutions to improve information worker performance and move business faster. Some of their innovations include:
- Cisco Unified Communications, with integrated features and flexible designs, to incorporate your company’s voice, data, chat, and video on one efficient platform.
- Cisco WebEx for SaaS-based conferencing services. WebEx provides easy scalability and solutions designed to work for different departments in your user community.
Unified Communications PartnersAlliant is partnered with the most successful suppliers of IP collaboration products and services, including:
- Cisco Systems for the latest in Collaboration solutions including Unified Communications, Unity, Presence, Mobility.
- Cisco WebEx services including WebEx Meeting Center and WebEx Connect.
Why Alliant for Unified Communications?
- Alliant is a Cisco Gold Partner and is Cisco Master Unified Communications certified
- We are honored to have won Cisco’s Commercial Partner of the Year award for the US and Canada
- We have won Cisco’s Customer Satisfaction Excellence award annually since 2005
- Alliant Managed Services (AMS)
- AMS supplies 24/7 IT operations monitoring and management for voice, data and IP collaboration solutions