Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
Are your end-users looking for ways to speed up business processes, collaborate more tightly with customers, or reduce travel expenses? If so, you will want to consider IP-based solutions to link groups of users online in real time… you’ll want to look at Cisco WebEx products.
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
The workhorse of the WebEx suite, Meeting Center brings groups of people together for collaborative meetings, using voice, chat, video and documents.
Cisco WebEx Training Center
Training Center is set up for the virtual classroom. All kinds of nifty apps are built-in, like attendance-taking, testing and even virtual break-out sessions.
Cisco WebEx Event Center
For your important corporate events or customer webinars, Event Center provides features like customized invitations and centralized meeting controls.
Cisco WebEx Support Center
WebEx Support Center is purpose-built for your help desk, with two-way file transfer, remote desktop control and supervisor session monitoring.
Cisco WebEx Connect
Looking for a robust and secure corporate Instant Messaging (IM) platform? WebEx Connect goes way beyond chat to include click-to-call, click-to-video, shared work spaces, and finely tuned presence indicators.
Cisco WebEx Mail
Want to break out of the complex and expensive corporate email rut? Cisco WebEx Mail provides a powerfully relevant SaaS alternative to traditional email.
IP Conferencing Partners
Alliant is partnered with the most successful suppliers of web conferencing and IP collaboration products and services, including:
- Cisco WebEx with solutions such as WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center, WebEx Support Center, WebEx Connect, and even WebEx Mail
- For video conferencing, Alliant supplies desktop video products from Cisco, such as Unified Video Advantage IP cameras for user stations, and conference room solutions such as TelePresence
Why Alliant for Cisco WebEx Solutions?
- Cisco WebEx Authorized Partner
- Alliant is Cisco Master Unified Communications certified and understands all your options for web collaboration platforms, including integration of your legacy systems.
- Alliant Technologies can price, contract and implement your new Cisco WebEx solution very quickly – we’ve turned up clients in as little as 24 hours.
- Alliant is consistently recognized by Cisco for “Customer Satisfaction Excellence” for our Unified Communications work
Roadmap to Web Conferencing
Where are you on the roadmap to Web-based conferencing? We recommend the following steps to implement a corporate IP conferencing solution:
- Conferencing Assessment
- How are your employees handling web, voice and video conferencing today? Determine what vendor contracts or video conferencing systems exist, and then outline your business and technical requirements. Be sure to check in with HR, Marketing, Sales and the executive team.
- Many customers are surprised at the breadth of offers from Cisco WebEx, designed to support the needs of your internal organizations. Whether it’s hosting hundreds of employees at a web-based company meeting, a live customer demo of your product, or a collaborative design session with Marketing and Engineering, Cisco WebEx has a IP an offer suited to your requirements.