Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
Our customers have been migrating to converged Unified Communications solutions for their voice, video, data and chat since 2002. The benefits of a common IP collaboration platform include reducing toll charges, phasing out PBX maintenance costs, easier management, higher reliability, and a unified feature set for the users in your enterprise.
Since launching its Unified Communications line almost a decade ago, Cisco has rocketed to the top position in terms of market share. Our customers choose Cisco for its fully integrated architecture and design flexibility.
Cisco Unified Communications includes a wide variety of equipment, services, features and applications to meet your most demanding requirements.
|Unified Communications Manager (formerly Cisco Call Manager)|
|Unity Voice Mail|
|Unified Survivable Remote Sit e Telephony|
|Headsets from Plantronics|
|Call Monitoring & Recording from NICE|
|Call Accounting from ISI|
|Paging Systems from Berbee|
|Unified Contact Center|
|Unified Video Advantage|
|Unified Personal Communicator|
|Unified Mobile Communicator|
Unified Communications Partners
Alliant is partnered with the most successful suppliers of Unified Communications (UC) products and services, including:
- Cisco Systems, the world’s leader in IP Collaboration and Unified Communications solutions
- ISI Telemanagement Solutions, for call accounting
- NICE Systems, for call monitoring and recording, especially in contact centers
Why Alliant for Unified Communications Solutions?
- One of a select few Cisco Master Unified Communications partners in the US
- Tens of thousands of IP telephony handsets deployed across North America, Europe and Latin America
- Dedicated Project Manager to oversee all aspects of your multi-vendor implementation
- Deep understanding of carrier services, inter-networking equipment and structured cabling, which means Alliant gives you fully integrated and comprehensive design specifications
- Alliant’s structured cabling division, ICS, provides vertical risers, carrier demarcs & interconnects, rack systems for IDF or MDF rooms, and horizontal workstation systems.
- On-going, 24/7 Unified Communications support from our Alliant Managed Services (AMS) team
- Collocation facilities, available from Alliant Managed Services, for hosting your primary Cisco UC cluster.
- Consistently recognized by Cisco for “Customer Satisfaction Excellence” for our Unified Communications work
Roadmap to Cisco Unified Communications
Where are you on the roadmap to Cisco UC? We recommend the following steps to implement Unified Communications:
- Let’s fully understand your current LAN, WAN, Cabling, and voice network configuration, inventory and feature set. Once we understand the baseline environment, we’ll meet to discuss your business and technical objectives, and come up with a recommended roadmap to UC.
- If you have not yet deployed an MPLS network, this is the first step to a centralized voice platform for your enterprise.
- If your cabling infrastructure is below CAT-5e, we recommend you upgrade to high-bandwidth, voice-capable wiring.
- To effectively carry data, video and voice, your switches must have VLAN capability. We also recommend POE (Power over Ethernet) switches to avoid power bricks under every desk.
- Finally, it’s time to build the core of your UC solution. We recommend a hosted data center for maximum connectivity, security and reliability.
- With your feature set in mind, our Engineers and Project Managers build a project plan and configuration template for all your sites. Full testing, end user training and Day 1 help desk support are included.
- We highly recommend our 24/7 AMS service desk for on-going monitoring and maintenance of your Unified Communications solution.