Cisco Borderless Networking Equipment
Alliant Technologies is proud of its staff of network engineers, trained and certified by Cisco, who are ready to support your network designs, deployments and upgrades.
- Cisco Routers
- Whether you need Cisco 2900 routers for your branch offices or Cisco 3900 Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) for carrying secure voice and data traffic, Alliant engineers are available to design and configure your WAN inter-networking equipment.
- Cisco Switches
- Alliant engineers are expert at selecting the correct LAN equipment and components for your needs, including access switches like the Catalyst 3750 series, core switches like the Cisco Catalyst 6500 series, or data center switches like the Nexus 7000 series.
- Cisco Wireless LANs
- Alliant, along with its subsidiary Integrated Cabling Solutions (ICS) is well equipped to source and deploy Cisco Aironet products and WLAN Controllers. ICS can test 802.11x signal strength within your facility for optimum WAP (Wireless Access Point) placement.
- Cisco Application Networking Services
- With more and more companies centralizing and virtualizing applications into consolidated Data Centers, managing the performance of apps across the WAN has become increasingly important. Alliant engineers can implement Cisco WAAS (Wide Area Application Services) or Cisco ACE (Application Control Engine) for application acceleration and load balancing.
- Cisco Security Products
- Customers come to Alliant for the best selection of Cisco security products, such as: Cisco ASA 5500 series firewalls, Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS), IronPort email and web security appliances, or Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) Appliances for access control.
Inter-Networking Solutions PartnersAlliant is partnered with the most successful suppliers of inter-networking products and services, including:
- Cisco for Borderless Networking products
Why Alliant for Network Optimization?
- Cisco Gold Partner
- Cisco Advanced Switching & Routing Specialization
- Cisco Advanced Security Specialization
- Cisco Advanced Wireless Specialization
- Cisco Advanced Technology Partner – MDS Fabric Switching
- Alliant is consistently recognized by Cisco for “Customer Satisfaction Excellence” for our networking projects
Roadmap to Inter-Networking SolutionsWhere are you on the roadmap to a more efficient network? We recommend the following steps to upgrade a corporate LAN or WAN:
- Perform a Network Assessment
- Create Design Document
- With the recommended improvements discovered in the Network Assessment, Alliant network engineers will create a Visio diagram of your network topology
- Our engineers will specify exactly which components, SKUs and maintenance options to price and procure.
- Our Product Operations Specialists are experts in securing the best pricing and delivery options to secure your equipment, and to meet your budget and time schedule.
- Our professional Project Management team will create a project plan to coordinate the installation of all sites, vendors, circuits and gear.
- Alliant engineers will be on site to install, configure and test your new Cisco equipment.
- Alliant engineers will provide you with the configuration details and the topology of your new network, and will provide guidance on how to maintain your inter-networking solution.