Whether you are looking to establish a mobility infrastructure at your firm, upgrade your telecommunication circuits, or considering an MPLS network for all your global offices, Alliant Technologies and AT&T has the solution and the support team. Here is a breakdown of the list of services that we offer from AT&T.
What kind of connectivity do you require? Point-to-point or multipoint? Metro or global? Switched or dedicated? No matter what the scope, AT&T's Access portfolio provides a wealth of choices to match your business environment, from Rings to WANs.
AT&T Ethernet solutions give you simple, scalable, economical options for meeting your increasing bandwidth demands with metro, wide-area and global Ethernet services.
As your business grows, so does your dependency on the Internet for access to real-time business applications which demand faster and more efficient connectivity to the Internet. More importantly, your business requires always-on connectivity.
Optical Ring Services
AT&T's optical ring services provide you with reliable, cost-effective solutions that can be easily modified to meet your changing infrastructure requirements and unpredictable network demands.
AT&T MPLS TechnologyMPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching) networks are the de-facto standard for interconnecting remote sites and data centers across the globe. Alliant has significant expertise in this migration, and in designing large scale, state of the art architectures which leverage IP routing, QoS and multicast as well as experience in planning the transition from legacy circuit-based WANs to IP-based WANs.
AT&T VPN Options
AT&T virtual private network (VPN) solutions provide you with the maximum control and flexibility over your network performance. Utilizing Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS), our network-based VPNs offer globally-consistent access to corporate information inside the office, as well as to mobile and remote workers, regardless of device. You have the ability to prioritize your traffic using classes of service.
Providing any-to-any connectivity and the flexibility to support voice, video and data applications on a single network, these solutions offer an efficient, scalable way to incorporate legacy and leading edge applications into the network.
- Connect anywhere, anyhow using access technologies such as wireless, Ethernet, DSL, Frame Relay and PPP.
- Remote workers have seamless access to web and audio conferencing enabling collaboration and communication as if in a headquarter location.
- Add applications such as voice over IP and video as you grow and expand your business.
- Easy-to-use tools for monitoring network performance, application status and maintaining control of your network.
- Varying degrees of strategic control ranging from "do-it-yourself" to project related professional service to a fully managed solution.
Let AT&T network-based VPN solutions help you to meet your changing network needs.
AT&T MobilityLooking to extend the reach of your business? Wondering how to increase the productivity and responsiveness of your workforce while working outside of the office? Searching for an easier way to integrate and manage the growing number of mobile devices and services?
AT&T has the nation's fastest 3G mobile broadband network and the broadest international coverage of any U.S. wireless provider. AT&T has a comprehensive portfolio of mobile enterprise applications with an innovative selection of mobile devices.
AT&T Hosting and Application ServicesGet uninterrupted access to your data and applications through flexible and comprehensive hosting and application management solutions tailored to meet your business needs. Take advantage of our extensive experience, world class network, and solid service levels by choosing from our wide array of solutions.
AT&T Hosting and Application Services deliver a fully integrated application and networking infrastructure to handle your simplest to most demanding requirements.
Why Alliant for AT&T Solutions?
- AT&T Authorized Solution Provider and Certified Mobility Specialist
- AT&T Solution Provider Champion (2004 – 2010)
- Alliant is one of AT&T’s largest alliance channel agents in the United States
- Alliant Technologies has been an AT&T Solution Provider for over 10 years. Our exclusive relationship with AT&T will enable you to get the best support and service possible
- Alliant’s Structured Cabling division can supply “layer 1” engineers for circuit demarc extensions, intra-campus cabling, or data center cross-connects
- Alliant Managed Services (AMS) [link to AMS page]
- AMS supplies 24/7 IT operations monitoring and management for devices and networks
- We offer Data Center Collocation for direct access to carrier networks
Roadmap to AT&TWhere are you on the roadmap to discovering and developing your solution for all your data and telecommunication needs? We recommend the following steps to implement an AT&T based solution:
- Telecommunication Assessment
- A discovery meeting will be conducted between Alliant, AT&T, and yourself to understand your telecommunication needs today and in the future. Alliant’s data and voice specialists will work with you to discover this data along with AT&T to develop the best and effective solution possible for your firm.
- Once our assessment is completed, Alliant will provide you with a comprehensive proposal and contract from AT&T. At order placement, our Project Management team will coordinate with AT&T, local carriers, inter-networking equipment shippers, cabling technicians, and our Alliant network engineers to bring it all together on cut-over day.