Data Storage Solutions
With NetApp, Cisco and VMware be ready to “Imagine Virtually Anything.”™ NetApp Data Storage products provide the following solutions:
- Consolidation, of your SAN, NAS and DAS environments into a unified infrastructure
- Business Continuity, with SnapMirror to meet your RTO and RPO commitments
- Backup and Recovery, with efficient disk-to-disk Snapshot backups
- Dynamic Data Center, delivering cloud services through multi-tenant architecture
NetApp has rocketed in popularity because of its LUN-squeezing, de-dup capabilities and its single unified architecture/management platform. Find out what the excitement is all about – we have a lab available to demonstrate their unique capabilities.
NetApp is so confident of its ability to reduce your storage requirements, they guarantee it, with the NetApp 50% Virtualization Guarantee Program.
Data Storage Partners
Alliant is partnered with the most successful suppliers of data storage products and services, including:
- NetApp Storage solutions for dynamic and efficient data management
Why Alliant for Data Storage?
- Alliant is a NetApp Gold Partner
- Alliant has a comprehensive understanding of data storage design for the virtualized server and desktop environment.
- Alliant has experience deploying SANs in client data centers, collocation facilities, and DR centers, along with designing continuous backup solutions between multiple centers.
- Alliant Managed Services (AMS) is available for storage system co-location hosting, and on-going monitoring and maintenance of your storage environment.
Roadmap to Data Storage Solutions
Where are you on the roadmap to efficient data storage? We recommend the following steps to implement a SAN:
- Capacity Assessment
- With capacity planning tools from NetApp, Alliant engineers assess your current storage usage patterns and make estimates of future growth based on virtualization/consolidation plans, and business expansion requirements. We also consider where we can consolidate storage across multiple platforms (NAS, SAN, CIFS, NFS, iSCSI, etc.)
- In many cases your new storage system is part of a larger project, such as a Data Center move, or a server virtualization solution. In this case, the Alliant Project Manager will lay out a project plan and bring the right equipment and resources together for the data storage portion of the project at the assigned timeframe. Alliant systems engineers will work with your team to configure, test, and deploy your new NetApp data management solutions. With full ‘as built’ documentation and knowledge transfer, your team is ready to administer and maintain the system.
- AMS technicians are available 24/7/365 for monitoring and managing virtualized storage environments. AMS also has cloud computing service options, such as email archiving, available for plug-in to your environment.