Do you constantly look for ways to lead change and improve the situations around you? This is your opportunity to join a growing team, learn to do things differently and develop a long, prosperous career. This is your chance to become an unstoppable innovator.
DETAILS ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for dynamic, experienced engineers to be Technical Architects in a growing IT Infrastructure organization. If you enjoy building world class technology solutions this is the job for you. This is a fast-paced, challenging engineering position where no two days are alike. You should have at least 5 years of experience in design and implementation of network virtualization processes. Working with a dedicated team of sales and engineering support staff, you will be responsible for designing, building, implementing and supporting a wide variety of technology solutions.
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
The ideal Technical Architect can:
- Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities
- Analyze our customers’ business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Evaluate technical capabilities of competitive solutions, products and competition
- Support and mentor junior engineers to better understand and evaluate customers’ business needs
- Performs in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers and prospects
- Drives major account opportunities (i.e. technical consulting, upper level management presentations, and technology solutions) while allowing local account team to maintain long-term ownership
- Manage and oversee projects from product development to implementation
- Prepares test plans and design specifications for customers’ network infrastructure and liaise with account managers on project feasibility and costs.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
At least five years of experience in design and implementation of network virtualization processes
Must have a CCIE Voice certification
Advanced technical skills in the designing, configuring, implementing and troubleshooting complex voice networks
- Advanced foundation in routing and LAN/WAN technologies required
- Travel required to client sites within 50 miles of Morristown, NJ. No overnight stay required
- Superior time management skills working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently under pressure
- A bright, energetic & positive outlook
- A great sense of humor
- Excellent discipline with good organization & planning skills.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
A winning culture. We believe that our culture has a powerful and direct impact on our success – and vice versa. It directly aligns with our core values, is the glue that binds our organization together and the hardest thing for our competitors to copy. We constantly challenge the status quo to continuously provide an exceptional customer experience. Our industry-leading team consists of fearless innovators with diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences. We promote a strong focus on learning and career advancement and believe in working and celebrating as a team. We’re proud that as Alliant continues to succeed and evolve, so does our thriving culture.
Attractive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k).
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO
Alliant Technologies offers a unique IT Infrastructure consumption model and a carefully designed customer experience that is nothing short of exceptional. We design, deploy and manage global IT infrastructure as a utility for some of the most well-known brands in the world. We’re a growth company that’s on a fast track of success due to our innovative approach that’s getting IT leaders back to their own innovation. Our proprietary products have been developed to enable an IT infrastructure with unmatched strength, agility, reliability—and lowered Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Now we’re looking for passionate, innovative team members who want to transform the industry with us.
Honorable. Fearless. Innovative. Those are our values and we take them very seriously. In fact, they’re written on our walls as a daily reminder of what we strive to achieve. Do they sound like words that describe you, too? If so, we need to talk.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
It’s time to take your career to the next level. If you’re ready to be part of an innovative team in a cutting- edge, professional environment, now’s your chance. We’re waiting to hear from you. Contact us at and check us out at www.allianttech.com