Service Operations Manager
We currently have openings for Service Operations Managers who are disciplined, process oriented individuals that can build teams to follow complex documented processes and procedures. We need adaptive leaders who can deliver solutions in ever changing environments. This is a fast-paced, challenging management position that requires technical competency and client-focused interpersonal skills. You must have at least five year’s technical experience managing or assisting with IT projects including Cisco networking, Cisco VoIP, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VMware and network storage solutions. You will be responsible for the overall management of the client relationship, including assisting with client pre-sales activities, client meetings, client on-boarding and management of the client during the post-sales process. You will be the single point of contact overseeing all project activities and providing management guidance to all Alliant project managers at the client. You act as the liaison between the client, the Alliant account manager and the Alliant project teams. You may be assigned to multiple clients at one time.
We offer a very attractive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, flexible spending and a 401(k) plan. We are an EEO employer. We are not a recruiter or contract placement firm.
- At least five year's technical project management experience managing or assisting with projects such as the implementation of Cisco networks, Cisco VoIP installations, Microsoft servers, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare and/or Cisco
- Some sales or presales experience helpful
- Leadership or senior supervisory experience required
- Experience creating project plans using MS Project, performing cost analyses, ROI analyses, etc
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- College degree (BS or MS) preferred
- Superior time management skills working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently under pressure
- A bright, energetic & positive outlook
- A great sense of humor
- Excellent discipline with good organization & planning skills
- Someone who wants to be a member of a team made up of talented, passionate engineers, and who enjoys helping build upon the team's and client's successes
If you want be accountable for selling and delivering reliable global networks, this is the job for you.
Positions available immediately.