When it comes to IT infrastructure, our goal is to provide an improved customer experience. To help us achieve that goal, Alliant currently has a need for Service Operations Executive (SOE). This position is critical at Alliant because it is responsible for the correlation between our customer’s IT infrastructure—built, owned and operated by Alliant— and the success of their business outcomes. This role is expected to interface with C-level client executives and make strategic, technical recommendations based on business analytics from complex IT reporting systems.
Our SOEs work with customer IT leaders to develop plans that improve IT operations and business metrics—and they can explain such plans to non-IT executives. They have a passion for IT service products and their broad view of IT infrastructure operations can effect changes that improve every day IT operations.
This is What We Expect of You
The ideal Service Operations Executive can:
- Be a business partner and peer to the CIOs of our customers.
- Direct multiple IT technical teams throughout the company in a matrix management structure.
- Identify and measure key performance metrics for each contractual business relationship.
- Fully understand and articulate the strategy of our continuous infrastructure model.
- Fully understand and articulate all Alliant service offerings.
- Hold IT professionals accountable for service delivery and business outcomes.
Do You Have What it Takes?
- At least five years’ technical or operational leadership experience overseeing projects such as the implementation of Cisco networks, Cisco VoIP installations, Microsoft servers, Active Directory, Exchange, VMWare and/or Cisco or similar technologies
- Leadership or senior supervisory experience required.
- Experience performing cost analyses, ROI analyses, etc.
- Excellent discipline with good organization & planning skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering required.
- Superior time management skills working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well independently under pressure.
- Passion for solving complex IT problems.
- A great sense of humor.
This is What You Can Expect From Us
- A winning culture. We believe that our culture has a powerful and direct impact on our success – and vice versa. It directly aligns with our core values, is the glue that binds our organization together and the hardest thing for our competitors to copy. We constantly challenge the status quo to continuously provide an exceptional customer experience. Our industry-leading team consists of fearless innovators with diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences. We promote a strong focus on learning and career advancement and believe in working and celebrating as a team. We’re proud that as Alliant continues to succeed and evolve, so does our thriving culture.
- Attractive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k).
It’s time to take your career to the next level. If you’re ready to be part of an innovative team in a cutting- edge, professional environment, now’s your chance. We’re waiting to hear from you.
Positions available immediately.