NOC Engineer – Tier III
We currently have multiple openings for Network Operations Center Engineers. This is a fast-paced, challenging job where no two days are alike. You must have at least three years experience in a data center, Network Operations Center or ISP environment. You must have experience in handling cases escalated to you for troubleshooting, resolution and remediation in at least one of the following areas:
- VMWare Virtualized Servers
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
- NetApp Storage
Experience with network monitoring software, such as Nimsoft, Orion, HP OpenVIew, etc. is required. This experience must include configuring reporting, alerts, monitoring thresholds, SLAs,, building workflows and escalation procedures etc. Candidates without this experience will not be considered.
Compensation will be based on education and years of experience in a similar role. Certifications such as NCIE, MCSE, MCITP, VCP, VCAP or VCDX are highly valued and will increase compensation. We offer paid training for all required certifications.
We offer a very attractive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, flexible spending and a 401(k) plan. We are an EEO employer. We are not a recruiter or contract placement firm.
- Three to six years experience in a NOC or Data Center environment
- A strong motivation to work for a company where you can make a difference
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with client IT staff
- A bright, energetic & positive outlook
- A great sense of humor
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Good Word, Excel & Outlook skills
- A strong communicator who proactively updates team members with status updates and problem notifications
- Someone who wants to be a member of a team made up of talented, passionate engineers, and who enjoys helping build upon each others' success
Positions available immediately.