NOC Engineer – Tier II
We currently have multiple openings for Network Operations Center Engineers. This is a fast-paced, challenging job where no two days are alike. You must have at least two years experience in a data center, Network Operations Center or ISP environment. You must have experience in handling cases escalated to you for troubleshooting, resolution and remediation in the following areas:
- Microsoft Servers
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Active Directory
Compensation will be based on education and years of experience in a similar role. Certifications such as VCP, VCAP or MCITP are highly valued and will increase compensation. We offer paid training for all required certifications.
We offer a very attractive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, flexible spending and a 401(k) plan. We are an EEO employer. We are not a recruiter or contract placement firm.
- Two to three years experience in a NOC or Data Center environment
- A strong motivation to work for a company where you can make a difference
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with client IT staff
- A bright, energetic & positive outlook
- A great sense of humor
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Good Word, Excel & Outlook skills
- A strong communicator who proactively updates team members with status updates and problem notifications
- Someone who wants to be a member of a team made up of talented, passionate engineers, and who enjoys helping build upon each others' success
Positions available immediately.
Please send your resume with cover letter to