We currently have multiple openings for Network engineers with at least five years experience in an enterprise environment. Network Engineers assist the Engineering team in the configuration, implementation testing and analysis of all related systems, including hardware, operating systems, device drivers, software, agents, software, and connectivity to the network. This role monitors and controls the performance and status of the system resources and participates in all phases of information technology projects including: new technology research, state-of-the-art system implementation, etc. Network Engineers configure and deploy equipment including hardware and software, network management tools, software agents, device drivers and kernel modules. The qualified candidate must have experience in supporting large scale corporate networks, including experience with architecture, configuration, implementation and troubleshooting. A background in consulting would be extremely helpful.
You must have in-depth knowledge of the following networking principles. Knowledge may be gained through university course work/studies/internships.
- Desktop support, systems imaging, end-users workstations and network troubleshooting
- Network management, security and administration
- System integration, design and support
- Networking and routing/switching protocols
- LAN/WAN networks design and implementation
- Data center architecture and cloud computing technology
- Cisco routers, switches, gateways and firewalls
- EGRIP. BGP, OSPF, etc.
- WAN and LAN technologies
- WAN and LAN security
At a minimum, a CCNP (or equivalent experience) is required.
Compensation will be based on education and years of experience in a similar role. Certifications such as CCNP, CCDA, CCDP and CCIE are highly valued and will increase compensation. We offer paid training for all required certifications.
This is a fast-paced, challenging job where no two days are alike. We offer a very attractive compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, disability and life insurance, flexible spending and a 401(k) plan. We are an EEO employer. We are not a recruiter or contract placement firm.
Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Telecommunication Networks or related field
- Five to eight years experience in a consultative and/or enterprise network environment
- Superior troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work well with client IT staff
- A bright, energetic & positive outlook
- A great sense of humor
- Excellent organization & planning skills
- Good Word, Excel & Outlook skills
- A strong communicator who proactively updates team members with status updates and problem notifications
- Someone who wants to be a member of a team of strong engineering, and who enjoys helping build upon each others' success
If you want be accountable for finding and closing large sales of cutting edge networking technologies, this is the job for you!
Positions available immediately.