Alliant Technologies offers a unique IT Infrastructure consumption model and a carefully designed customer experience that is nothing short of exceptional. We design, deploy and manage global IT infrastructure as a utility for some of the most well-known brands in the world. We’re a growth company that’s on a fast track of success due to our innovative approach that’s getting IT leaders back to their own innovation. Our proprietary products have been developed to enable an IT infrastructure with unmatched strength, agility, reliability—and lowered Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Now we’re looking for passionate, innovative team members who want to transform the industry with us.
Honorable. Fearless. Innovative. Those are our values and we take them very seriously. In fact, they’re written on our walls as a daily reminder of what we strive to achieve. Do they sound like words that describe you, too? If so, keep reading.
DETAILS ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for dynamic, experienced people who are comfortable bringing in and closing deals with mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies. A strong team player attitude is required. This is a fast-paced, challenging sales position where no two days are alike. You should have at least five year’s sales experience at the Director, VP and C-level. Working with a dedicated team of sales and engineering support staff, you will be responsible for finding, managing and closing sales for our Continuous Infrastructure Services, as well as consultative and product sales.
THIS IS WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
The ideal Alliant Account Manager:
- Uncovers, develops and grows strong relations in mid-size to large companies at the client director level and up.
- Speaks with authority and confidence on Alliant’s technical service offerings
- Persuades and convinces Directors, CTOs, CIOs and other C-level clients of the value and intelligence of Alliant’s offerings.
- Provides guidance to a team of dedicated analysts and engineers in preparing and presenting a sales pitch to a client.
- Re-enforces the value of the client’s decision to go with Alliant.
- Maintains and solid and viable sales funnel.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- At least five years’ experience selling complex technical solutions at the Director, VP and C-level.
- Very proficient with standard contact, CRM and sales management tools such as Salesforce.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working to a set sales quota
- Must be comfortable discussing and presenting complex technical subjects with senior IT management.
- College degree (BS or MS) preferred.
- Superior time management, organization and planning skills working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work well independently under pressure.
- A bright, energetic & positive outlook.
- Someone who wants to be a member of a team made up of talented, passionate professionals.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A winning culture. We believe that our culture has a powerful and direct impact on our success – and vice versa. It directly aligns with our core values, is the glue that binds our organization together and the hardest thing for our competitors to copy. We constantly challenge the status quo to continuously provide an exceptional customer experience. Our industry-leading team consists of fearless innovators with diverse perspectives, skills, and experiences. We promote a strong focus on learning and career advancement and believe in working and celebrating as a team. We’re proud that as Alliant continues to succeed and evolve, so does our thriving culture.
- Attractive salary and benefits package including medical, dental and 401(k).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
It’s time to take your career to the next level. If you’re ready to be part of an innovative team in a cutting- edge, professional environment, now’s your chance. We’re waiting to hear from you. Contact us at and check us out at www.allianttech.com