AMS – Security Services
Alliant Managed Services (AMS)
Web Defense and Email Defense
The AMS Hybrid2 architecture leverages the power of the Internet to create the optimal Hybrid network for AMS Clients. Our “in-the cloud” malware prevention tools to safeguard the entire. By leveraging our Email Defense and Web Defense products, most malware threats are prevented before they ever breach the firewall, and before this traffic ties up expensive Network resources.
Email Defense Service provides cloud-based Anti-X protection, powered by Webroot:
AMS Email Defense service scrubs all email content for viruses, Trojans, spyware, and other endpoint-impacting malicious software agents. Email Defense also improves Network throughput and end-user productivity by scrubbing SPAM from your inbound email stream (recent analysis indicates that as much as 93% of inbound email bound for an enterprise is unwanted SPAM content).
- Advanced Email Defense technology with more than 20 layers of filters, including:
- More than 20 separate filters for real-time, in-the-cloud Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam
- Advanced Spam Blocking , Virus and Worm Scanning, Content and Attachment Filtering
- Fraud Protection, Email Attack Protection and Outbound Message Filtering
- Simple user interface and customization including
- Sophisticated Quarantine Management
- Group Policies Management
- Around-the-clock Monitoring and Protection
- MX Logic® Disaster Recovery Services
- Secure message delivery over Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Intelligent Routing to deliver mail to multiple servers for a single domain
Web Defense provides cloud-based Anti-X protection and productivity enhancements, powered by Webroot
AMS Web Defense solution maintains a watchful eye on “port 80” web browsing traffic, and prevents unwanted software from “hitchhiking” into the CLIENT network. Malware agents, known phishing sites and illegal web content are each prevented using Web Defense’s 60 individual web scrubbing agents and filters.
- Blocks threats at the network perimeter, helping you to lessen the time and costs required to clean malware off of infected machines and reduce system downtime.
- Prevents spyware from "phoning home"
- Strips viruses from Webmail
- Prevents users from downloading known phishing sites
- Updated 24/7 by the MX Logic Threat Center to capture evolving threats
- Tools to track and limit employee Internet surfing
- Detailed Web usage reports and Internet usage policy enforcement by user group
- Flexible content control through over 60 content categories
- Protection against potential legal liability
- Rapid service activation
- Easy administration through the AMS Service desk or MX Control ConsoleSM Web-based portal
- Flexible and scalable for growth